Dokkaew Kahlong (2017)

1Fanthailakorn
6


    Dokkaew ( Nattaya Thongsaenlives with her father and stepmother. Afraid that her husband's money will go to her stepdaughter, Dokkaew's stepmother tried to kill them in an accident. While struggling to get up from the accident, which hurt her father, Dokkaew is again hit by a car driven by Chit's mother who takes her to the hospital where she is diagnosed with amnesia. Chit's mother takes Dokkaew to her own house and name herKahlong. Chidtawan (Bright Norraphat Vilaiphan ) believes that Kahlong is faking her amnesia to take advantage of her naive mother. He is suspicious of her while being attracted to her as well. Dokkaew's friend who is trying to find her meets with Chit's sister without knowing the relationship. (Source: Mydramalist)  

                             Episodes: 27 | Original: GMM One | Duration: 50 min.

Post a Comment

6Comments
  1. I'm very thankfull of your work and i love the lakorn that you subbed . I would like to suggest two lakorns because its seems quite fun : hong fah and fah roy 2020 big 😊 you again and keep yourself safe .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello , Thank you for your hardwork and continued effort . Subbing has helped me to watch some of the fines Thai lakrons too waiting patiently for your continued hard work . Thank again for subbing . Hope you will be able to complete subbing this lakorn soon " *

    ReplyDelete
  3. love and appreciate your subbing and site so much. Thanks to all your hard work !1fanthailakorn. I was wondering can you consider subbing the Sweet princess 2022 ,,hong fah .Also, the best translator..I want to ask you..Will you publish another drama after the Thai drama that is currently being translated...or will you stop subtitles..honestly, there is no hope to stop..so much we..we love your choices. And we enjoy it... Also, thank you for your great effort.. I look forward to seeing your site succeed.. We love translating it.. Thanks to you.. We are learning the Thai language.. We also thank your special team...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello..First of all, congratulations on your site very well..and also thank you for not giving up..and for your return to the world of Nicoland..I want to tell you can I take your translation and translate it into my language Indonesia..I can do timing for this lakorn for you..I can do timing for lakorn for you..which drama you like..I can help you..because I also have my own site..so suggest this to you if you want help with Thai drama timing..I can do it .
    If you interested you can write me "
    Mydraman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love this drama so much
    It’s the most dramatic drama I have ever watched

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know the subbing process is hard and wish you all the best in your work.
    I enjoyed watching Dokkaew Kahlong.
    Thank you for subbing the whole drama

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment